Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, alright everyone. I was just reading some of the other post and Im thinking "wtf?".

I know everyone has their opinions about other cars....like the Mazda 3 but I think everyone is starting to lose their cool....for what? Im not trying to be an ass here but cmon guys we're all here for the same reason.

to inform, and help each other out with our Corollas or other toyota cars. If need be.....other Makes of vehicles too. Before I bought the XRS I had a 91 EXR and it still runs great. I gave it to my lil bro for his 17th bday last year and he loves it. Its not the most pimpin ride but the body(surprisingly) has very lil rust and Ive pampered the engine because I knew it would take care of me if I did.

I dont think the hating is justified......its too bad we live soo far apart because I too have smoked some 3's in my area. But thats for another day. I like the interior/exterior of the 3 and that too was my 2nd option but man....you just cant beat a damm Toyota. It takes a beating and still takes care of ya. *lol*

Next summer im attatching my DVD camera and mounting it and looking for 3's to race. That way Imma settle this 3 vs XRS debate. Im also running stock....no disrespect to 3 lovers/owners......but the XRS owns your car in performance.....hands down but hey your ride looks nice!

Imma do my thang and do my car up for the summer. For those who are gonna do the same, have fun and good luck with your cars....wether it be a Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Pinto.....Chrysler....etc.

I cant wait to see everyones rides by next summer. Anyways....im hungry....anyone wanna come for some Taco Bell???

Love, Peace & Chicken grease

~HiTz~

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
I dusted one already. So my score is settled.

·
Guitars and Cars
2001 Corolla S
3,350 Posts
This thread is pointless. :D

The various merrits of different cars may be debated in Off Topic or the General forum.

Discussing street racing is not permitted on TN, it being illegal and all. Feel free to post your street races in other forums like the vvti.net racing forum...:thumbup:

Closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.