Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for a while, finally decided to join. I bought a new to me 07 Corolla a little over a year ago. Had to get a car that got better gas mileage than my Dodge Ram(13 mpg). Did my home work and got the Corolla(better than 30 mpg), and I am very happy with my chioce, but I do miss the Hemi. I have tinted the windows, radio system, window vents, and rims. I will try to post some pics, if I get around to it. I would like to say this site is a wealth of information that has already helped me out.

·
Mr. Roo
Super Moderator
11,406 Posts
Welcome to TN, thanks for finally joining. Glad you have found the site useful.

I suppose you got rid of the Ram? Yeah, the Corolla is not a fast car, but it's got a lot of other things going for it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought about it about four months, which I was looking for which car I would get to replace the Ram. I will say I am very happy about the gas mileage. It was either getting rid of the truck or motorcycle (which is not going to happen). Also, having a four door I can take the wife and kids in my car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.