Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Scion TC
202 Posts
sue him for injuries.. that should give you enough money for a turbo :D jk of course.. hopefully his insurance will pay for it.. oh.. just in time for the july meet also :(

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,955 Posts
damn dude that sucks i was just talking to my wife about that. i see ole people driving excursions and navigators around here now:eek: we plan to stay away from them far away. make them repaint the whole car unless the shop can color match.

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
oh what a shame...and that's a beautiful 5spd V6

here in TX anytime somebody rear-ends you no matter what its their fault, even if you jam your brakes on for no reason...i don't understand how they couldn't have taken liability yet :confused:

but more importantly Alex I assume you are ok, other than hurting for your poor baby...:sosad:

Keri

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Damn that sucks. That same thing happened to me when I bought my first decent car, it was a 97 Maxima and on the 3rd day I had it, a Chevy Tahoe rear ended the hell out of me, totalling it out... I still had temp plates & temp registration paper and I only put a total of 17 miles on it....... I was at a complete stop and the Tahoe cut across 2 lanes of traffic and didnt see me stopped there... At least yours is fixable, I hate to see such a rare car go to waste.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nooooo! That sucks! And on a car with... dual exhaust? You have the person's info, find his truck and set it on fire

1 - 20 of 25 Posts