Toyota Nation Forum banner

on/off road tire suggestions

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  MtGypsy 
#1 ·
It's time for new tires on my 2000 Rav, currently I have tires that are 2 sizes larger than the originals. Any yes, they use to rub on tight turns before I wore the tread down but they got me in/out of anything Montana dished out. Now I do high speed interstate driving, and also need to be able to off road on my Tn driveway. Gota be good in snow, mud, wet roads. Any suggestions, experiences?

#3 ·
I'm considering P225/70 R16 Dunlop Radial Rover A/T. I'm wanting a tire that gives me a decent highway drive and allow me to go off road (my driveway!! the rocky, sloped mud pit when it rains!! I'm not concerned too much with highway tire noise, I figure that's what the sterios volume control is for!!! I travel all over the US for work (hence the 188,000 miles) and can be in rain, sleet or snow. Think this tire would do me? Also, considering a lift kit, I'd love an inch, or two, more height. What do ya think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.