Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Various Toyotas
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who use Techron, it's on sale until January 24, 2020.

My son is an electrician and says this is not the best brand, but also says this is a GOOD price. Costco has an excellent return policy if you ever need to do that. I've already purchased two. On sale through Christmas eve.

Made in Taiwan (not made in China) tool set:

Reactions: TrailDust

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the Techron. I'm heading over to Costco next week. :)

·
Various Toyotas
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up on the Techron. I'm heading over to Costco next week. :)
Sure! I don't always buy it, but I know a lot of people who do, so thought they'd like to know about the sale on Techron, plus the shop lights and the tool set.

·
8,416 Posts
I have those shop lights. They are very bright. You can, also, install them upside down, so that they are less bright. I mean - bulbs. They have half covered in like white paint, or something. I have them in shed and in my garage/shop. Very good.
Costco also has excellent solar panel LED lights. Dusk or dawn, motion sensor. VERY bright. And very good price.

·
Various Toyotas
5,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You the man, John! :)
Grazie!

I have those shop lights. They are very bright. You can, also, install them upside down, so that they are less bright. I mean - bulbs. They have half covered in like white paint, or something. I have them in shed and in my garage/shop. Very good.
Costco also has excellent solar panel LED lights. Dusk or dawn, motion sensor. VERY bright. And very good price.
Good info, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts