Toyota Nation Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
qoute from MR Q turbo "blah....that truck isn't even moving......:lol: :lol: " iam 100% sure ur mr2 wont fit under it...its not air bags .. thats his daily driver and he dosnt go over speed bumbs when i asked him...

·
Reppin my Home
343 Posts
ae86polishman said:
qoute from MR Q turbo "blah....that truck isn't even moving......:lol: :lol: " iam 100% sure ur mr2 wont fit under it...its not air bags .. thats his daily driver and he dosnt go over speed bumbs when i asked him...
Are you trying to start something? He was just joking around man.

I'd doubt he'd want to do the same with his mr² anyways. :rolleyes:

·
Urban Nomad
626 Posts
ae86polishman said:
how can he not go over speed bumps :lol:
"oh shit, a speed bump, let's turn around" I'm pretty sure he has hydraulics or something

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
lol wel iam not sure if he has power to back it up but if i had the oppertunite to try it on a parked truck i would too.....iam sure he didnt get the idea from FF and he dosent have dem green neons that have 30 hp power behind it but in my mind i think its pretty cool that something like that can be done cuz i havent seen it before only in movies ...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.