Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to see if their would be any interest in making a one piece headlight projector style for gen4 camrys preferably with a black housing , Im trying to see right now if thier wold be any interest then if thier is I will ocntact some lighting company such as tyc to see if they would be interested in making them as a group buy but for this to happen alot of people have to want them and be willing to buy them

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
i'd be real interested too.
how many people are you gonna need & about what kind of price range...$200+???

Keri

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i havent gotten a price range yet because i havent talked to any manufacturers about this but i would guess somewhere in the 200 range but someone posted on camryman.org that i would need more than 100 people but im not sure how reliable this info was , that doesnt really sound right t me so i would say lets try to get like 20 peple at least and then see what happens

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
yeah i would venture to say it would be impossible to get 100 people together...hell to be brutally honest i would say you would be lucky to get 10 people together. keep us posted as to what happens with it though anyways...

Keri

·
Registered
180 Posts
I wish the gen 3 had a clear housing so that light doesn't look like its plastered onto the plastic and blueish lights would look so much better. Kinda like the new civics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.