Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to see if their would be any interest in making a one piece headlight projector style for gen4 camrys preferably with a black housing , Im trying to see right now if thier wold be any interest then if thier is I will ocntact some lighting company such as tyc to see if they would be interested in making them as a group buy but for this to happen alot of people have to want them and be willing to buy them

·
Registered
361 Posts
Estimate of price?

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
i'd be real interested too.
how many people are you gonna need & about what kind of price range...$200+???

Keri

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i havent gotten a price range yet because i havent talked to any manufacturers about this but i would guess somewhere in the 200 range but someone posted on camryman.org that i would need more than 100 people but im not sure how reliable this info was , that doesnt really sound right t me so i would say lets try to get like 20 peple at least and then see what happens

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
yeah i would venture to say it would be impossible to get 100 people together...hell to be brutally honest i would say you would be lucky to get 10 people together. keep us posted as to what happens with it though anyways...

Keri

·
Registered
678 Posts
I will buy it, include me please:) After bought it, I will swap my hid projectors in. Can't wait to see the products come out for gen 4.

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ight ima call some sort of company this week i think there is more than 10 already

·
Registered
69 Posts
fa sho id hope on that group buy, its way cheaper than my original plan to custom mold in some s15 headlights (even though they still would look pretty butter on a gen 4) :D

·
Boss Honky
2,703 Posts
KoboChan said:
i would be interested.. depending on the price though
Same here:thumbup:

Oh Yea Page 2 OWNED!!:D

Just being silly;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I wish the gen 3 had a clear housing so that light doesn't look like its plastered onto the plastic and blueish lights would look so much better. Kinda like the new civics.

·
Banned
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ight this thread is coming along , lets go people I know theres a shit load o fpeople on this forum with gen4's thst would love a one piece headlight

·
Registered
678 Posts
I think you can make a business out of this thing:) Sell it on ebay for a decent prices and people will buy it crazy.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts