Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. First off I would just like to say that I'm a newb to toyota. I'm more of a honda guy. But I just have couple of questions. My gf wrecked her 90 ST and she got it fixed by the body shop and it really came out neat. She got a new paintjob all around sort of like a voltage blue color but a little darker. The problem is she's running on stock 13's inch steelies and one fell off. LOL. Being that the nice guy that I am. I want to buy her rims. She doesn't know so it's sort of like a suprise thing. First I need to know the lug pattern of the celica and the offset. I'm thinkin runnin 17's. The car is at stock height right now. What's the biggest rim and widest tires I can run on at the stock height spec. What good rims that looks good with the car. What size do u guys reccomend. What color. She likes white rims a lot but iono haha that's kinda like show purposes. Are there any good oem rims from toyota that are interchangable with the celica. Like the GSR Rims on a civic kinda look thing. I was thinkin the newer celica rims but those are 5 lug pattern. Hmm oh wellz. Any suggestion is welcome.

·
Boooost
159 Posts
bolt pattern is 5/100...try to go for 16's...i have 17's right now..and they look ok with the car lowered...but since your car isn't lowered..go for 16's...or..whatever you want...i wouldn't put anything bigger than 17's though...as for the tires...if you're goin for 17's..get 205's..or 215's....with 40 series tires...and 45 with 16's...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a white 89. I just got new rims, 5 on 100, 17x7. I got speedy, sirocco II - they look great I havent lowered it yet but it still looks good. only thing I would change is maybe go 17x8. White rims look crap, I had them previously. Definantly go no smaller than 17. I found it hard to get rims to fit my car... email me for a photo if you like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
you could definately find someone selling their new gt-s wheels off a 2000+ celica they would fit perfect and would look real nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts