• I will not go either way

Votes: 1 20.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Opinions On Drag Meet

I would like to get everyones opinion on which route you would most prefer. I got off the phone with the head of the california speedway dragstip. He gave me quotes for renting out the track. It would be 4500 to rent out the track and 600-1000 for insurance for the day. We would get 8 hours of drag racing which means as many runs as you want. If we rent out the track it would be in January. We need a 2500 deposit about a month in advance so we can secure the date. If we get 100 people and insurance is 1000 dollars the price would be $55 all day. Spectators would be 5-10 dollars. The other option is to just go on a street legal night. It is $20 to race and you will get about 3 runs. Spectating is $10 and this event would be in mid November. We would most likely need some sort of sponsors to help with the $$$ of the event because i do not have $2500 to put down. I have the poll so i can get a number. Which one would you rather do?

This is originally posted on www.mr2oc.com

I am trying to get to a lot of the toyota boards so we can get over 100 people racing. The more people we get the less it will be. Right now we are just gauging interest. If you have any questions PM me. Thanks

BTW this is in southern california. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts