Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
04 Subaru Forester
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinkin of getting the SE grill with a TRD emblem on the grill then a 2nd TRD emblem on the back where an SE, LE, or XLE emblem would go. and finally a VVT-i emblem above the right tail light to match the camry emblem on the other side. yall think this would look ok? any suggestions on other ways to put these on? thanks in advance

·
Take it easy... :-)
'08 XLE
3,018 Posts
i was thinkin of getting the SE grill with a TRD emblem on the grill then a 2nd TRD emblem on the back where an SE, LE, or XLE emblem would go. and finally a VVT-i emblem above the right tail light to match the camry emblem on the other side. yall think this would look ok? any suggestions on other ways to put these on? thanks in advance
Too many emblems for my taste, especially in the back. I like to take any clutter off, but that is just me.

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Too many emblems for my taste, especially in the back. I like to take any clutter off, but that is just me.
+1 on too many emblems.
1. I would remove the LE then add either (not both) TRD or VVTi above the right tail light.
2. Remove both the Camry and LE emblems. Then add TRD above the left rear tail light and VVTi above the right tail light.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think one is OK - any more than that will look like you're trying too hard.

I have one TRD emblem on the back of my SE-V6 just to remind those behind me that if I want to let the big dogs eat, I can...

·
Registered
04 Subaru Forester
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i went out and sort of visualized the emblems on the back and yall are right, too much would be goin on. im thinkin ill pass on the vvt-i one, considering it says vvt-i real big under the hood. still not sure though. thanks for the input

·
Take it easy... :-)
'08 XLE
3,018 Posts
What's wrong with hood ornaments? =/ Maybe I'm too young and naive to understand...
Well, it's mostly taste.

My taste: As you said, ornaments belong on Christmas trees or car brands who made it a signature (MB, RR...). Putting it on a Toyota looks like wannabe in my mind.

PS: My old man paid $500 to remove his hood ornament on his MB and replace it with a flat hood emblem...because kids broke of the MB star once every months. What a world, isn't it?

·
480 HP 2.4L = lying ricer
06 Camry LE 2AZFE A5
4,741 Posts
I wouldn't add any more emblems than are already on the car.

Changing them is a good idea. That's what I did. I replaced the "Toyota" with "TRD", and I replaced the "Camry LE" with "VVTi". I also replaced the center Toyota logo emblem with a TRD emblem of my own design.

There aren't any more on there now than what it came with the factory with.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
i'm shaving off the "Camry SE" and "Toyota" and leaving my TRD badge on it when the weather gets warmer.

·
=]
nasa space shuttle
3,690 Posts
you should add.. another toyota emblem, LE, SE, XLE, then get a few and mix then up so you could have a few XSE, SLE,LLE, etc. Then get some TRD ones, a few vvti's and then while your at it get some vtec, mugen, nismo, and maybe a civic one.

or you could just shave your trunk :thumbup:

·
Registered
04 Camry SE
290 Posts

I would add one of this on the roof as a fake antenna, one at the trunk lid as a handle to close my trunk and to top it off I would add one last one on the hood to make it looks like a luxury looking car...............just kidding, no offense intended everyone. :naughty: I would just remove the SE and add another nice emblem on the top right corner just like some Asian spec Camrys do.

·
Registered
341 Posts
are they any black ones fir gen 6 ,like the gen 5 had? i would like to have a oem black one on my grill and trunk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts