link expired.

·
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
948 Posts
What are you trying to show us?

Your session has timed-out.
Starting Over

Registered Users
Return to our home page and you will be recognized. You can then have access to all your saved vehicles, wish lists, etc.
Non-Registered Users
If you were viewing search results, you will need to select your vehicle again. Please select the appropriate tab above or return to our home page.

·
Registered
448 Posts
IMO :thumbdown , but I have never been a big fan of black rims in general. More of a polished or brushed allum./chrome guy.

If you ask 05XRunner he might photo shop them on your truck for you if you have a pic.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
I think they would look nice. I am also maybe looking for black rims. But, I don't know what it would look like. I would like to see them on the truck before I actually get them.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts

·
TN god
765 Posts
TRD Hunter said:
i know the magazine off road adventures biult the Baddest coolest best looking tacoma ive ever seen, it has the american racing victor teflons on it. this si the absolute best taco i think there is

IMO the dragon on the side makes it look like a chineese delivery truck. and the rest of it looks like the owner went through the JC whitney catalog and ordered everything that will fit a 05 tacoma. YUCK

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TRD Hunter said:
i know the magazine off road adventures biult the Baddest coolest best looking tacoma ive ever seen, it has the american racing victor teflons on it. this si the absolute best taco i think there is

are you being sarcastic? cause that thing is horrible all over

·
Registered
230 Posts
no def. not being sarcastic, i cant remeber when it was being done but somewhere close to when they first came out, they had to customize a lift for it since nothing was out and the magazine tells you how they installed everything, including the custom ARB bumper.

persoanlly i love the Bumper, id love to have one, and im a huge fan of yakima racks...i like chrome wheels, always have but the person was asking about black ones so i figured id show him this.but yeah the sitcker are chessy but without them it would look totally badass

here is the whole story of this truck it has 3 parts http://www.4wheelpartsadventures.com/pastIssues/0501-issue/050101t-maya-hunter.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts