Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why in the hell are we in Iraq when children are being wholesale
slaughtered in places like Sudan?

Why hasn't Bush discussed honor killings in Iraq? Just yesterday a 16
year old girl was killed by her father because she was kidnapped and
may have been raped.

Just how psychotic is the White House anyway?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
>by "Learning Richard" ><[email protected]> Dec 8, 2005 at 10:04
PM


>Why in the hell are we in Iraq when children are >being wholesale
>slaughtered in places like Sudan?


>Why hasn't Bush discussed honor killings in >Iraq? Just yesterday a 16
>year old girl was killed by her father because >she was kidnapped and
>may have been raped.


>Just how psychotic is the White House anyway?


Sudan? Congo? Are we the only country who must do something about it?

Cultural problems such as honor killings are Bushes' fault? How phsychotic
are you?

Your digging for dirt, but coming up with bullshit.

-hbuck
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Learning Richard, 12/9/2005, 1:04:11 AM,
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Why in the hell are we in Iraq when children are being wholesale
> slaughtered in places like Sudan?
>
> Why hasn't Bush discussed honor killings in Iraq? Just yesterday a 16
> year old girl was killed by her father because she was kidnapped and
> may have been raped.
>
> Just how psychotic is the White House anyway?


Didn't President Bush propose billions of dollars AIDS research for
Africa?

--
"The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both
national parties."
~ Patrick J. Buchanan
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
> Just how psychotic is the White House anyway?

Gotta hand it to you Richard, if anyone should know a lot about
psychosis, it's you.

psy·cho·sis - A severe mental disorder, with or without organic
damage, characterized by derangement of personality and loss of contact
with reality and causing deterioration of normal social functioning.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Why in the hell are we in Iraq when children are being wholesale
> slaughtered in places like Sudan?
>
> Why hasn't Bush discussed honor killings in Iraq? Just yesterday a 16
> year old girl was killed by her father because she was kidnapped and
> may have been raped.
>
> Just how psychotic is the White House anyway?
>


On one hand you want Bush and co to help the world, on the other you want
them out of places like Iraq.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
People of color are allegedly doing the killing. That makes
interference by us "RACIST" and you'd be the first person shouting it.


"What does Bush the racist think these people can't handle the
situation themselves? He thinks the white people need to babysit them?
How racist can he be?"

See how easy it is?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hbuck wrote:
> >by "Learning Richard" ><[email protected]> Dec 8, 2005 at 10:04

> PM
>
>
> >Why in the hell are we in Iraq when children are >being wholesale
> >slaughtered in places like Sudan?

>
> >Why hasn't Bush discussed honor killings in >Iraq? Just yesterday a 16
> >year old girl was killed by her father because >she was kidnapped and
> >may have been raped.

>
> >Just how psychotic is the White House anyway?

>
> Sudan? Congo? Are we the only country who must do something about it?


That's what Bush said in January of 2005.

>
> Cultural problems such as honor killings are Bushes' fault? How phsychotic
> are you?


Uh... why did we invade Iraq again? Something to do with WMD -- which
the psychos in the White House changed to "for democracy"? Yet we
pretend that they don't cut the throats of their own children in the
name of "honor"?



>
> Your digging for dirt, but coming up with bullshit.


You're a piss poor sophist pal.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dan J.S. wrote:
> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Why in the hell are we in Iraq when children are being wholesale
> > slaughtered in places like Sudan?
> >
> > Why hasn't Bush discussed honor killings in Iraq? Just yesterday a 16
> > year old girl was killed by her father because she was kidnapped and
> > may have been raped.
> >
> > Just how psychotic is the White House anyway?
> >

>
> On one hand you want Bush and co to help the world, on the other you want
> them out of places like Iraq.


No, I am 100% against being the world police. I just can't stand
snivelling cherry-picking liars like Bush. Anyone who supports Bush is
complicit and has blood on their hands.

Our grandchildren will look at these archives and they'll know who has
the blood on their hands.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
st-bum wrote:
> People of color are allegedly doing the killing. That makes
> interference by us "RACIST" and you'd be the first person shouting it.


I think the Group Neocon Psychosis in this nntp group is spectacular.

Merck would make a bundle off of you guys.

>
>
> "What does Bush the racist think these people can't handle the
> situation themselves? He thinks the white people need to babysit them?
> How racist can he be?"


You think when there's a church in Sudan that is filled with hacked up
women and children who have to lay still under dead severed bodies, I'd
be saying that?

I read a report about this 16 year old girl in Sudan, who saw guerillas
cut her pregnant mother's womb open, took the unborn child out, then
hacked it to pieces. Then, they cut her arms off. They left the
church where the people were hiding.

The girl then heard a little child crying, probably a 5 year old
girl.... she had a dead body on top of her as she lay on the floor of
the church.... and the 16 yr old girl said, "I cannot help you, I have
no arms".

>
> See how easy it is?


Yep. You should probably try something with Dopamine. I hear that's a
great anti-psychotic.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> Dan J.S. wrote:
>> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > Why in the hell are we in Iraq when children are being wholesale
>> > slaughtered in places like Sudan?
>> >
>> > Why hasn't Bush discussed honor killings in Iraq? Just yesterday a 16
>> > year old girl was killed by her father because she was kidnapped and
>> > may have been raped.
>> >
>> > Just how psychotic is the White House anyway?
>> >

>>
>> On one hand you want Bush and co to help the world, on the other you want
>> them out of places like Iraq.

>
> No, I am 100% against being the world police. I just can't stand
> snivelling cherry-picking liars like Bush. Anyone who supports Bush is
> complicit and has blood on their hands.
>
> Our grandchildren will look at these archives and they'll know who has
> the blood on their hands.
>


The Arabs that attacked them and that declared Jihad on America have blood
on their hands. We can't sit there and do nothing.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's sad, but people of color are always morally superior to the evil
people in the US. So I don't know how we have the moral authority to
do anything about it.

Why doesn't the UN take care of it. The UN is very effective. If it
can't handle this, what can it do?
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top