Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-02-01T190045Z_01_WAT004764_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAN-NUCLEAR-BUSH.xml&rpc=22

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) - President George W. Bush vowed on
Wednesday the United States would defend Israel militarily if needed
against Iran and denounced Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for
"menacing talk" against Israel.

In a Reuters interview aboard Air Force One en route to Nashville,
Bush also said he saw a "very good chance" the governing board of the
International Atomic Energy Agency would refer Iran to the U.N.
Security Council for possible sanctions.

"I am concerned about a person that, one, tries to rewrite the history
of the Holocaust, and two, has made it clear that his intentions are
to destroy Israel," Bush said.

"Israel is a solid ally of the United States, we will rise to Israel's
defense if need be. So this kind of menacing talk is disturbing. It's
not only disturbing to the United States, it's disturbing for other
countries in the world as well," he added.

---------------------------------------------------

wonder what the Democrats would do?

NEVER trust national security to Democrats!

--

Scott in Florida
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Dims that can still think, and those that are up for reelection in red
states, are wisely in agreement with the Presidents policy when it come to
Iran it appears.


mike hunt


"Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-02-01T190045Z_01_WAT004764_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAN-NUCLEAR-BUSH.xml&rpc=22
>
> NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) - President George W. Bush vowed on
> Wednesday the United States would defend Israel militarily if needed
> against Iran and denounced Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for
> "menacing talk" against Israel.
>
> In a Reuters interview aboard Air Force One en route to Nashville,
> Bush also said he saw a "very good chance" the governing board of the
> International Atomic Energy Agency would refer Iran to the U.N.
> Security Council for possible sanctions.
>
> "I am concerned about a person that, one, tries to rewrite the history
> of the Holocaust, and two, has made it clear that his intentions are
> to destroy Israel," Bush said.
>
> "Israel is a solid ally of the United States, we will rise to Israel's
> defense if need be. So this kind of menacing talk is disturbing. It's
> not only disturbing to the United States, it's disturbing for other
> countries in the world as well," he added.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
> wonder what the Democrats would do?
>
> NEVER trust national security to Democrats!
>
> --
>
> Scott in Florida
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scott in Florida wrote:

>NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) - President George W. Bush vowed on
>Wednesday the United States would defend Israel militarily if needed
>against Iran


Well, THAT'S news...
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In article <[email protected]>,
dizzy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Scott in Florida wrote:
>
> >NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) - President George W. Bush vowed on
> >Wednesday the United States would defend Israel militarily if needed
> >against Iran

>
> Well, THAT'S news...


the demmies would too, but they won't admit it because GWB said it, LOL.

The demmies are so transparent phony.
--
"Welcome to President Clinton, Mrs. Clinton, and my fellow astronauts."

Al Gore
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 23:30:30 GMT, dizzy <[email protected]> wrote:

>Scott in Florida wrote:
>
>>NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) - President George W. Bush vowed on
>>Wednesday the United States would defend Israel militarily if needed
>>against Iran

>
>Well, THAT'S news...



Sure is with all you surrender monkey liberals around...

--

Scott in Florida
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The beneVolent dbu wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> dizzy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Scott in Florida wrote:
>>
>> >NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) - President George W. Bush vowed on
>> >Wednesday the United States would defend Israel militarily if needed
>> >against Iran

>>
>> Well, THAT'S news...

>
>the demmies would too, but they won't admit it because GWB said it, LOL.


Typical bald lie from a reich-winger.

>The demmies are so transparent phony.


Typical for a reich-winger to lie and then use that lie as the basis
for an attack.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top