Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

JoeSpareBedroom = Idealogue, Tireless Rebutter, Pinko
n5hsr = Lonely Guy, Troglodyte
sharx35 = Compost, Strumpet
Truckdude = Picador
dbu = Grunter
Scott in Florida = Evil Clown, Enfant Provacateur
Mark = Kung-Fu Master, Capitalista
Wicked Doll = Coffee Klatch, Bliss Ninny
Cathy F. = Grammarian, Innocence Abused
badgolferman = Profundous Maximus, Artful Dodger
ToMh = Picador
larry moe 'n curly = Filibuster, Philosopher
dizzy = Jerk
Mike Hunter = Toxic Granny, Ethnix
Learning Richard = Palooka, ALLCAPS
Jeff Strickland = Diplomat, Android
Hachiroku = Big Cat
DH = Weenie
Gary L. Burnore = Tiny Yapper
built_well = Loopy
 
?

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:11:58 -0500, fair minded guy wrote:

> Hachiroku = Big Cat



LOL! Thanks...I think?

Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum
conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes.

So far...


He playfully chases interesting threads, and from time to time uses a Newbie
or Propellerhead as a convenient scratching post.

I always *try* to be helpful...when I have a clue what I'm talking about...


He enjoys being stroked or petted, and tends to purr loudly.


Don't we all?


CAUTION: Don't be fooled by his fuzzy, playful exterior. When provoked,
Big Cat reacts with lightning speed and almost always lands on his feet
after an attack.

Well, thanks...but I only usually attack the Trolls. Very rarely anyone in
this group long term...


Big Cat often indulges himself by toying with his victim before delivering his lethal
blows.

Again, usually only the Trolls....
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
" dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected].
> In article <R%[email protected]>,
> "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
>> >
>> > JoeSpareBedroom = Idealogue, Tireless Rebutter, Pinko

>>
>> Thank you!

>
> And you should have been in the windbag class.
> --
>



Why? Because I read actual books? Or because (at your invitation), I point
out that you cut & run 20 times a week?
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In article <[email protected]>,
"JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:

> " dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected].
> > In article <R%[email protected]>,
> > "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]
> >> > http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
> >> >
> >> > JoeSpareBedroom = Idealogue, Tireless Rebutter, Pinko
> >>
> >> Thank you!

> >
> > And you should have been in the windbag class.
> > --
> >

>
>
> Why? Because I read actual books? Or because (at your invitation), I point
> out that you cut & run 20 times a week?


and all the questions I've asked you never answered. You are who cuts
and runs.
--
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
" dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected].
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> " dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:Demsonhotseatnow-5CB125.095[email protected]
>> > In article <R%[email protected]>,
>> > "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> >> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >> news:[email protected]
>> >> > http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
>> >> >
>> >> > JoeSpareBedroom = Idealogue, Tireless Rebutter, Pinko
>> >>
>> >> Thank you!
>> >
>> > And you should have been in the windbag class.
>> > --
>> >

>>
>>
>> Why? Because I read actual books? Or because (at your invitation), I
>> point
>> out that you cut & run 20 times a week?

>
> and all the questions I've asked you never answered. You are who cuts
> and runs.
> --
>


That's because you bury your questions somewhere in the middle of 50
messages, and then pretend you're unable to repeat them. You, on the other
hand, say things which box you into a corner, and then you claim you never
said these things. Your nonsense about the constitution, for instance. By
the end of that discussion, you couldn't find a big enough shovel to get out
of your hole, and I'm not the only person who noticed.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: OT Flame Warriors

fair minded guy, 1/19/2007,7:11:58 AM, wrote:

> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
>
> JoeSpareBedroom = Idealogue, Tireless Rebutter, Pinko
> n5hsr = Lonely Guy, Troglodyte
> sharx35 = Compost, Strumpet
> Truckdude = Picador
> dbu = Grunter
> Scott in Florida = Evil Clown, Enfant Provacateur
> Mark = Kung-Fu Master, Capitalista
> Wicked Doll = Coffee Klatch, Bliss Ninny
> Cathy F. = Grammarian, Innocence Abused
> badgolferman = Profundous Maximus, Artful Dodger
> ToMh = Picador
> larry moe 'n curly = Filibuster, Philosopher
> dizzy = Jerk
> Mike Hunter = Toxic Granny, Ethnix
> Learning Richard = Palooka, ALLCAPS
> Jeff Strickland = Diplomat, Android
> Hachiroku = Big Cat
> DH = Weenie
> Gary L. Burnore = Tiny Yapper
> built_well = Loopy


That's hilarious!!!

Some are accurate and some are a stretch, still they pretty much
capture the essence of the OTers in this group.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>" dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:D[email protected].
>> In article <R%[email protected]>,
>> "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>>> > http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
>>> >
>>> > JoeSpareBedroom = Idealogue, Tireless Rebutter, Pinko
>>>
>>> Thank you!

>>
>> And you should have been in the windbag class.
>> --
>>

>
>
> Why? Because I read actual books? Or because (at your invitation), I
> point out that you cut & run 20 times a week?


The NEAREST that Joe comes to a book is when his doctor whacks Joe's ganglia
(product of his continual jerking off to my posts) with a telephone book.


>
>
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
" dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected].
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Truckdude" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> > http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
>> >
>> > Truckdude = Picador
>> >

>>
>> possibly....you should have been here when I had more time on my hands
>> and
>> it was still debatable about Iraq being a giant FU

>
> You see then that an idle mind is the devils workshop.
> --
>


Think so? I was just predicting back then, and gee whiz, where are we now?
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
" dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected].
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> " dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:D[email protected].
>> > In article <[email protected]>,
>> > "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> >> " dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >> news:D[email protected].
>> >> > In article <R%[email protected]>,
>> >> > "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >> >> news:[email protected]
>> >> >> > http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
>> >> >> >
>> >> >> > JoeSpareBedroom = Idealogue, Tireless Rebutter, Pinko
>> >> >>
>> >> >> Thank you!
>> >> >
>> >> > And you should have been in the windbag class.
>> >> > --
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Why? Because I read actual books? Or because (at your invitation), I
>> >> point
>> >> out that you cut & run 20 times a week?
>> >
>> > and all the questions I've asked you never answered. You are who cuts
>> > and runs.
>> > --
>> >

>>
>> That's because you bury your questions somewhere in the middle of 50
>> messages, and then pretend you're unable to repeat them. You, on the
>> other
>> hand, say things which box you into a corner, and then you claim you
>> never
>> said these things. Your nonsense about the constitution, for instance. By
>> the end of that discussion, you couldn't find a big enough shovel to get
>> out
>> of your hole, and I'm not the only person who noticed.

>
> silly you. You've read that one 180 degrees out.
> --
>



Go find the thread, and see what Cathy said about it. You realized what a
dumb question you asked, and you tried to convince us you meant something
else.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"sharx35" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Truckdude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:kA2sh.59965$kn7.2240[email protected]
>>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
>>>
>>> Truckdude = Picador
>>>

>>
>> possibly....you should have been here when I had more time on my hands
>> and it was still debatable about Iraq being a giant FU

>
> YOU are one giant FUBAR of your parents' DNA.
>
>
>>
>>

>
>


based on....being right??
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"Truckdude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "sharx35" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> "Truckdude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>
>>> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]
>>>> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
>>>>
>>>> Truckdude = Picador
>>>>
>>>
>>> possibly....you should have been here when I had more time on my hands
>>> and it was still debatable about Iraq being a giant FU

>>
>> YOU are one giant FUBAR of your parents' DNA.
>>
>>
>>>
>>>

>>
>>

>
> based on....being right??


You are WAY out in LEFT field.


>
>
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
In article <[email protected]>,
"JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:

> " dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected].
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> " dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:D[email protected].
> >> > In article <[email protected]>,
> >> > "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> " dbu.," <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> >> news:D[email protected].
> >> >> > In article <R%[email protected]>,
> >> >> > "JoeSpareBedroom" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> >> >
> >> >> >> "fair minded guy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> >> >> news:[email protected]
> >> >> >> > http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm
> >> >> >> >
> >> >> >> > JoeSpareBedroom = Idealogue, Tireless Rebutter, Pinko
> >> >> >>
> >> >> >> Thank you!
> >> >> >
> >> >> > And you should have been in the windbag class.
> >> >> > --
> >> >> >
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> Why? Because I read actual books? Or because (at your invitation), I
> >> >> point
> >> >> out that you cut & run 20 times a week?
> >> >
> >> > and all the questions I've asked you never answered. You are who cuts
> >> > and runs.
> >> > --
> >> >
> >>
> >> That's because you bury your questions somewhere in the middle of 50
> >> messages, and then pretend you're unable to repeat them. You, on the
> >> other
> >> hand, say things which box you into a corner, and then you claim you
> >> never
> >> said these things. Your nonsense about the constitution, for instance. By
> >> the end of that discussion, you couldn't find a big enough shovel to get
> >> out
> >> of your hole, and I'm not the only person who noticed.

> >
> > silly you. You've read that one 180 degrees out.
> > --
> >

>
>
> Go find the thread, and see what Cathy said about it. You realized what a
> dumb question you asked, and you tried to convince us you meant something
> else.


You go find it. You are the one who asked the first dumb question which
begged for a dumb answer. You got one, and now you're complaining. You
can't seem to understand where you are going or where you've been.
--
 
1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Top