Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
World's Thinnest Books

WORLD'S THINNEST BOOKS

FRENCH WAR HEROES

by Jacques Chirac


THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY

by Jane Fonda & Cindy Sheehan. Illustrated by Michael Moore


MY BEAUTY SECRETS

by Janet Reno & Whoopi Goldberg


ALL THE WOMEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE

by Barney Frank (D-Mass) & Boy George


MY CHRISTIAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS & HOW I HELPED AFTER KATRINA

by Rev Jesse Jackson & Rev Al Sharpton


THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL

by Hillary Clinton


THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HILLARY

By Bill Clintoon


MY LITTLE BOOK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE

by Osama Bin Laden


THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD

by Bill Gates


THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY

by Dennis Rodman


THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE

by Al Gore & John Kerry


AMELIA EARHART'S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC


A COLLECTION of MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES

by Dr. J. Kevorkian


ALL THE MEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE

by Ellen de Generes & Rosie O'Donnel


THE GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE

by Mike Tyson


DELICIOUS SPOTTED OWL RECIPES

by PETA


THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY


MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS

by O.J. Simpson


HOW TO DRINK & DRIVE OVER BRIDGES

by Ted Kennedy


MY BOOK OF MORALS

by Bill Clinton

with introduction

by The Rev. Jesse






--

Scott in Florida
 
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
>
> World's Thinnest Books
>
> WORLD'S THINNEST BOOKS
>
> FRENCH WAR HEROES
>
> by Jacques Chirac
>
>
> THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY
>
> by Jane Fonda & Cindy Sheehan. Illustrated by Michael Moore
>
>
> MY BEAUTY SECRETS
>
> by Janet Reno & Whoopi Goldberg
>
>
> ALL THE WOMEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE
>
> by Barney Frank (D-Mass) & Boy George
>
>
> MY CHRISTIAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS & HOW I HELPED AFTER KATRINA
>
> by Rev Jesse Jackson & Rev Al Sharpton
>
>
> THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL
>
> by Hillary Clinton
>
>
> THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HILLARY
>
> By Bill Clintoon
>
>
> MY LITTLE BOOK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE
>
> by Osama Bin Laden
>
>
> THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD
>
> by Bill Gates
>
>
> THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY
>
> by Dennis Rodman
>
>
> THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE
>
> by Al Gore & John Kerry
>
>
> AMELIA EARHART'S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC
>
>
> A COLLECTION of MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES
>
> by Dr. J. Kevorkian
>
>
> ALL THE MEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE
>
> by Ellen de Generes & Rosie O'Donnel
>
>
> THE GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE
>
> by Mike Tyson
>
>
> DELICIOUS SPOTTED OWL RECIPES
>
> by PETA
>
>
> THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY
>
>
> MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS
>
> by O.J. Simpson
>
>
> HOW TO DRINK & DRIVE OVER BRIDGES
>
> by Ted Kennedy
>
>
> MY BOOK OF MORALS
>
> by Bill Clinton
>
> with introduction
>
> by The Rev. Jesse
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Scott in Florida
>


You forgot one:

Great Italian Generals of WW2.


Charles of Schaumburg
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: OT Found!!! Joe (the legend in his own mind)'s reading list!

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:19:20 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 16 Jan 2007 20:26:50 -0800, "ronbon" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>n5hsr wrote:
>>> "Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote...

>
>>> Under beauty secrets

>>
>>Madelyn Albright.

>
> Whoopi Goldberg actually looks pretty good even without. I think a
>more fitting pairing for that book would be:
>
>MY BEAUTY SECRETS
>
>by Janet Reno & Tammy Faye Bakker
>
> --<< Bruce >>--


Tammy Faye before or after makeup?

--

Scott in Florida
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: OT Found!!! Joe (the legend in his own mind)'s reading list!

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:18:56 -0500, Scott in Florida
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:19:20 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On 16 Jan 2007 20:26:50 -0800, "ronbon" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>n5hsr wrote:
>>>> "Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote...

>>
>>>> Under beauty secrets
>>>
>>>Madelyn Albright.

>>
>> Whoopi Goldberg actually looks pretty good even without. I think a
>>more fitting pairing for that book would be:
>>
>>MY BEAUTY SECRETS
>>
>>by Janet Reno & Tammy Faye Bakker
>>
>> --<< Bruce >>--

>
>Tammy Faye before or after makeup?


Yes. Absolutely.

(Oh, wait - is there a difference?)

TFB didn't use foundation, she was using Bondo and a bricklayer's
trowel - there's a reason it's colored off-pink... And a Stanley
Surform File to shape it.

--<< Bruce >>--
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: OT Found!!! Joe (the legend in his own mind)'s reading list!

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:24:05 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:18:56 -0500, Scott in Florida
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:19:20 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>On 16 Jan 2007 20:26:50 -0800, "ronbon" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>n5hsr wrote:
>>>>> "Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote...
>>>
>>>>> Under beauty secrets
>>>>
>>>>Madelyn Albright.
>>>
>>> Whoopi Goldberg actually looks pretty good even without. I think a
>>>more fitting pairing for that book would be:
>>>
>>>MY BEAUTY SECRETS
>>>
>>>by Janet Reno & Tammy Faye Bakker
>>>
>>> --<< Bruce >>--

>>
>>Tammy Faye before or after makeup?

>
> Yes. Absolutely.
>
> (Oh, wait - is there a difference?)
>
> TFB didn't use foundation, she was using Bondo and a bricklayer's
>trowel - there's a reason it's colored off-pink... And a Stanley
>Surform File to shape it.
>
> --<< Bruce >>--


Her hubby wasn't much better...

What a pair!

--

Scott in Florida
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top