Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Snake and the Bunny Rabbit...

A snake and a rabbit were racing along a pair of intersecting forest
pathways one day, when they collided at the intersection. They
immediately began to argue with one another as to who was at fault for
the mishap.

When the snake remarked that he had been blind since birth, and thus
should be given additional leeway, the rabbit said that he, too, had
been blind since birth. The two animals then forgot about the collision
and began commiserating concerning the problems of being blind.

The snake said that his greatest regret was the loss of his identity.
He had never been able to see his reflection in the water, and for that
reason did not know exactly what he looked like, or even what he was.

The rabbit declared that he had the same problem. Seeing a way that
they could help each other, the rabbit proposed that one feel the other
from head to toe, and then try to describe what the other animal was.

The snake agreed, and started by winding himself around the rabbit.
After a few moments, he announced, "You've got very soft, fuzzy fur,
long ears, big rear feet, and a little fuzzy ball for a tail. I think
that you must be a bunny rabbit!"

The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to
return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body for
a few minutes, he asserted...

"Well, you're scaly, you're slimy, you've got beady little eyes, you
squirm and slither all the time, and you've got a forked tongue. You're
a Democrat!"
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"badgolferman" <[email protected]> wrote:

>The Snake and the Bunny Rabbit...
>
>A snake and a rabbit were racing along a pair of intersecting forest
>pathways one day, when they collided at the intersection. They
>immediately began to argue with one another as to who was at fault for
>the mishap.
>
>When the snake remarked that he had been blind since birth, and thus
>should be given additional leeway, the rabbit said that he, too, had
>been blind since birth. The two animals then forgot about the collision
>and began commiserating concerning the problems of being blind.
>
>The snake said that his greatest regret was the loss of his identity.
>He had never been able to see his reflection in the water, and for that
>reason did not know exactly what he looked like, or even what he was.
>
>The rabbit declared that he had the same problem. Seeing a way that
>they could help each other, the rabbit proposed that one feel the other
>from head to toe, and then try to describe what the other animal was.
>
>The snake agreed, and started by winding himself around the rabbit.
>After a few moments, he announced, "You've got very soft, fuzzy fur,
>long ears, big rear feet, and a little fuzzy ball for a tail. I think
>that you must be a bunny rabbit!"
>
>The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to
>return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body for
>a few minutes, he asserted...
>
>"Well, you're scaly, you're slimy, you've got beady little eyes, you
>squirm and slither all the time, and you've got a forked tongue. You're
>a Democrat!"


Jesus!...all that reading (and with high expectations)
for THAT?!? :(
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard to believe, but true -- "badgolferman"
<[email protected]> typed:


>The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to
>return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body for
>a few minutes, he asserted...
>
>"Well, you're scaly, you're slimy,


Snakes aren't slimy.


Kinda takes the bite out of an otherwise dull joke . . . .
--
Quid tibi (est) opiniones aliorum
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don Fearn <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hard to believe, but true -- "badgolferman"
><[email protected]> typed:
>
>
>>The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to
>>return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body for
>>a few minutes, he asserted...
>>
>>"Well, you're scaly, you're slimy,

>
>Snakes aren't slimy.
>
>
>Kinda takes the bite out of an otherwise dull joke . . . .


Yes Don...the poor putz hasn't much of a joke anyway then you
come along and fritz it up for him!... :)
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: [OT] snake -->joke<--

Don Fearn, 12/3/2005,5:24:32 PM, wrote:

> Hard to believe, but true -- "badgolferman"
> <[email protected]> typed:
>
>
> > The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to
> > return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body
> > for a few minutes, he asserted...
> >
> > "Well, you're scaly, you're slimy,

>
> Snakes aren't slimy.
>
>
> Kinda takes the bite out of an otherwise dull joke . . . .


Please forgive me for a bad choice today. I'll try harder next time.
You guys are a tough crowd.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: [OT] snake -->joke<--

"badgolferman" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Don Fearn, 12/3/2005,5:24:32 PM, wrote:
>
>> Hard to believe, but true -- "badgolferman"
>> <[email protected]> typed:
>>
>>
>> > The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to
>> > return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body
>> > for a few minutes, he asserted...
>> >
>> > "Well, you're scaly, you're slimy,

>>
>> Snakes aren't slimy.
>>
>>
>> Kinda takes the bite out of an otherwise dull joke . . . .

>
>Please forgive me for a bad choice today. I'll try harder next time.
>You guys are a tough crowd.


Well, most of us really enjoy your jokes and we're just trying to
help you maintain the excellence that you've accustomed us to...
:)
--

-Gord.
(use gordon in email)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Gord Beaman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "badgolferman" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >The Snake and the Bunny Rabbit...
> >
> >A snake and a rabbit were racing along a pair of intersecting forest
> >pathways one day, when they collided at the intersection. They
> >immediately began to argue with one another as to who was at fault for
> >the mishap.
> >
> >When the snake remarked that he had been blind since birth, and thus
> >should be given additional leeway, the rabbit said that he, too, had
> >been blind since birth. The two animals then forgot about the collision
> >and began commiserating concerning the problems of being blind.
> >
> >The snake said that his greatest regret was the loss of his identity.
> >He had never been able to see his reflection in the water, and for that
> >reason did not know exactly what he looked like, or even what he was.
> >
> >The rabbit declared that he had the same problem. Seeing a way that
> >they could help each other, the rabbit proposed that one feel the other
> >from head to toe, and then try to describe what the other animal was.
> >
> >The snake agreed, and started by winding himself around the rabbit.
> >After a few moments, he announced, "You've got very soft, fuzzy fur,
> >long ears, big rear feet, and a little fuzzy ball for a tail. I think
> >that you must be a bunny rabbit!"
> >
> >The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to
> >return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body for
> >a few minutes, he asserted...
> >
> >"Well, you're scaly, you're slimy, you've got beady little eyes, you
> >squirm and slither all the time, and you've got a forked tongue. You're
> >a Democrat!"

>
> Jesus!...all that reading (and with high expectations)
> for THAT?!? :(
> --
>
> -Gord.
> (use gordon in email)


I heard it differently. At the end of the joke, the bunny says, "I don't
know how to break it to you but I think you're Tom Delay"

Wouldn't care for that version? Then you'll probably enjoy this:

http://www2.gol.com/users/coynerhm/bill_clinton.htm
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: [OT] snake -->joke<--

On 04 Dec 2005 03:46:53 GMT, "badgolferman"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Don Fearn, 12/3/2005,5:24:32 PM, wrote:
>
>> Hard to believe, but true -- "badgolferman"
>> <[email protected]> typed:
>>
>>
>> > The rabbit was much relieved to find his identity, and proceeded to
>> > return the favor to the snake. After feeling about the snake's body
>> > for a few minutes, he asserted...
>> >
>> > "Well, you're scaly, you're slimy,

>>
>> Snakes aren't slimy.
>>
>>
>> Kinda takes the bite out of an otherwise dull joke . . . .

>
>Please forgive me for a bad choice today. I'll try harder next time.
>You guys are a tough crowd.


Nah....I liked it...

Anyone that picks apart a joke...needs to get a stiff adult beverage
and kewl it...LOL

--

Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: [OT] snake -->joke<--

I agree. Good joke. But comparing snakes to democrates is an insult to
snakes everywhere.

CP
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top