Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are other Venza forums available and I have frequented one at www.venza.org. However, in the past two weeks I have noticed I can no longer access it to read the posts. Anyone here have the same experience?

Tom D.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My question still remains; when on the telephone with my daughter why can she access it and I cannot, both of us using the same browser? It is not an issue of blocked address as I have made sure it is not blocked on my computer and even entered it as to being allowed.

Tom D.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I use Comcast and now I get "Sorry. Page not found." for www.venza.org. Strange. Must be a problem with a comcast router?... I was able to get in a week ago or so.

·
Go Bolts!
1,146 Posts
I was just on - no problems. I have Road Runner.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My question still remains; when on the telephone with my daughter why can she access it and I cannot, both of us using the same browser? It is not an issue of blocked address as I have made sure it is not blocked on my computer and even entered it as to being allowed.

Tom D.
Were you banned by the moderator for something you said?

·
Not So New TN User
51 Posts
Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Sometimes the browser can cause issues with accessing web pages.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Defiantly not a ban and I would bet 100% its a cookies issue
I was totally wrong about the cookies, although that was an issue I had with another forum on the same server after moving to this new system, seems it was a DNS issue (Out of sync DNS servers) at the registar that has been resolved now but might take a little while for the update to take full effect.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
connectivity issue resolved.... cross-sharing info (cross-pollinating) is good for all - thanks Scott:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts