Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
yea.. i saw that about a year or more ago. i think its the same pictures can't recall. but the story line had something to do with females driving.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Wrong forum, General Discussion maybe? That really sux. I wonder if anyone survived.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Damn that's sick.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Shit!!!!
What do u think the odds are for survival of the occupants of the car? I think they are all dead but with considering safety of cars nowadays, I am not sure.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I don't think anyone could have suvived that:eek:

·
Road Trippin'
63 Posts
:eek:

The thing that suprised me the most is that there was no airbag. I woulda thought a car that new would have had an airbag in the steering wheel.

·
Not so noob anymore
130 Posts
Would have thought there would be some blood considering how messed up the car is.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Rmonkey said:
Would have thought there would be some blood considering how messed up the car is.
If she died instantly, there would be no blood. And by that huge "head shaped" dent in the steering wheel, I think whoever was in that car died instantly.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Riggs said:
:eek:

The thing that suprised me the most is that there was no airbag. I woulda thought a car that new would have had an airbag in the steering wheel.
I don't think airbags would have helped in this case anyways....the car got completely mangled.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts