Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Custom User Title
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You guys know the sound you hear when you turn signal...tick...tick.....tick. Anyways, my car makes the noise now spontaneously. I would be driving, and all of a sudden it just starts making the noise. Sometimes, I'd even have to endure it for an entire ride. I checked to see if the signals are activated as well, but it seems that they aren't. The blinking light in the dash also does not come on during those moments. What could it be?
Help appreciated

·
drunken member
4 Gen Camry
133 Posts
does it go away if u play with your signal swich? If yes than it's a part u have to replace.
It happened on 2 of my older cars, and problem went away by itself, usually happened on humid days, maybe latest weather around Toronto made it happen

·
Custom User Title
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CCCP said:
does it go away if u play with your signal swich? If yes than it's a part u have to replace.
It happened on 2 of my older cars, and problem went away by itself, usually happened on humid days, maybe latest weather around Toronto made it happen
Yeah sometimes it goes away if i play around with the signal switch. I'm thinking its the weather too because my signals sometimes decide not to work during summertime

1 - 4 of 4 Posts