Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i managed to back into a phantom trash can the other night in front of my friend's place, and the handle hit the driver tail light lens dead on. :clap: (one of those big cans they give you which they pick up with a truck arm). fortunately no body damage! anyways i'm having trouble finding replacement online. can anyone help? i figure this has to do with there being no parts stock for such a new truck..?
thanks

 

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
Joined
·
10,653 Posts
:argh: DOH!


Occasionally some OEM rear replacement lights come up on Ebay. Not too expensive. Not any on there right now, but keep an eye out for 'em.

If you are an Ebay member you can go to "completed items" on the left hand side menu and try to contact any dealers that have previously sold them.
 

·
Engine 80 is in service
'10 FJ Cruiser 4x4
Joined
·
1,040 Posts
Ouch.

That sucks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pb2theMax said:
:argh: DOH!


Occasionally some OEM rear replacement lights come up on Ebay. Not too expensive. Not any on there right now, but keep an eye out for 'em.

If you are an Ebay member you can go to "completed items" on the left hand side menu and try to contact any dealers that have previously sold them.
thanks for the tip! i am an ebay member, and didnt realize you could do that. i found a lot of 04 lights, but no 05.. i'll keep my eyes peeled and look into prior sellers.
 

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
Joined
·
1,809 Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]
Now why'd you go ahead and do something so foolish like that!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
Joined
·
5,554 Posts
OSTAP said:
It was on ebay 3-4 weeks ago.Left side.

yep I saw that too
 

·
MMM TACO
06 Tacoma
Joined
·
581 Posts
does the light still work? i did something like that in my dads tundra awhile back, i guess i busted the light too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nick09 said:
does the light still work? i did something like that in my dads tundra awhile back, i guess i busted the light too
yea the light still works, which is nice.. the inner part is fine too. just the outer clear lens got smashed..

and LOL a the euros! haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Ouch dude!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
You live in Miami:yikes: don't worry about the tail light your truck will probably get stolen, packed in a shipping container and on the way to Haiti by the end of the week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
currentsupply said:
sandals and socks rule!
haha no way man, i have pale ass feet right now. like the canes sandals though??

and about miami. i had to finally sell my Civic Si because it was broken into twice and stolen once. not so fun. the taco is pretty well battered down. i have the integrated alarm/imobilizer and lojack with early-warning system.. lets hope thats enough! hah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
scottie9982 said:
haha no way man, i have pale ass feet right now. like the canes sandals though??

and about miami. i had to finally sell my Civic Si because it was broken into twice and stolen once. not so fun. the taco is pretty well battered down. i have the integrated alarm/imobilizer and lojack with early-warning system.. lets hope thats enough! hah
Too bad pit bulls are outlawed in Dade or you could tie one to the bumper.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
montybones said:
Too bad pit bulls are outlawed in Dade or you could tie one to the bumper.....
for real. i live down here only part of the year (for school) but its definitely not a safe place for imports
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top