Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do all the Corolla Trims not get a fancy Owners Manual case? How come only the fancy Camry gets one and the Corolla doesn't? Like the Corolla is the stepchild in America? lol

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
13,380 Posts
For many years, I thought it was strange that many cars didn't have the fancy pleatherette case for their om.

Eventually, it will be online and no more paperback books.

·
Registered
'21 Corolla Apex SE - 6mt
948 Posts
Canada gets pleatherville

·
Registered
06 Toyota Camry XLE, 16 Corolla S
456 Posts
The dealer here in California that my family deals with has its own made up with the Totoya Logo and dealer name embroidered on them. The 2016 Corolla S only came with a cardboard holder for all the manuals/paperwork until we asked fpr the nicer cover.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting. I guess I could always just buy some plain one.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Do all the Corolla Trims not get a fancy Owners Manual case? How come only the fancy Camry gets one and the Corolla doesn't? Like the Corolla is the stepchild in America? lol
Corolla starts from $20k. Camry starts from $25k
$5k more = bigger/nicer/safer car + a lame case.

If that case is that important to you, spend $5k more to get a Camry.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Corolla starts from $20k. Camry starts from $25k
$5k more = bigger/nicer/safer car + a lame case.

If that case is that important to you, spend $5k more to get a Camry.
I could have gotten a used Camry I guess. But people treat their cars like shit. Most of the used ones I saw had countless cosmetic issues.

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan SE (6-MT)
299 Posts
My 2020 SE Corolla Sedan owners manual came with the bookcover sleeve case, which is surprising considering how many annoying corners they cut on the actual car. I figured that would be a no-brainer corner to cut, but Toyota apparently works in mysterious ways. ;)

Reactions: L3G1T and 75aces
1 - 10 of 10 Posts