Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just purchased a 2015 Highlander and love it! It came with the owner's and warranty manual. What I'm lacking is the Owner's Manual Supplement: Scheduled Maintenance Guide which tells me when to change certain fluids, such as oil, radiator, etc. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one besides calling the dealer and paying a small fortune for it?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
01 Avalon XL, 03 Avalon XL
992 Posts
Toyota Owners site, https://www.toyota.com/owners/

"Join now" -- you'll need your VIN

Once you've registered your vehicle, go to "Resources" and click on "Manuals & Warranties."

You can also see Toyota (dealer) repairs and service ("My vehicle > Service History") and various other goodies, including the original configuration, recalls, and the like.

You'll have to indicate a local dealer. With a '15 you might get spam-ish email from that dealer. With our 01 and 03 Avalons, the local dealership (which is pretty good, actually) doesn't bother.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Thanks so much! I was already registered so didn't have to register. It was right where you said it would be and was titled 'Warranty and Maintenance guide.'

·
Administrator
2008 Highlander Base
35,261 Posts
Just a note to other thread visitors that the owners link is also located in the Common Problems, Questions, and Solutions sticky thread. A friendly reminder to check there first if you have a question about the Highlander. :thumbsup: No big deal, just a reminder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts