Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two deals I'm working on, and I wanted some members thoughts.

All prices are Canadian!

This unit is used with only 12500 km. I can buy for $39000.00

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=90726&adid=4776682

This unti is brand new, I can buy for $37000.00

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=88561&adid=4917016

I love the first one because it's black. But I don't need the double cab.

Do these prices seem in line? I ask both dealers if they would include a hard top tonu (sp) and a remote start.

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome, after all, thats what these forums are for right?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Buy em' both! I'm kinda partial to the sky metallic extended cab. Just cause that's what mine is. But, black is awesome when its clean and a double cab would be nice. Depends what you need it for. One thing is for sure........you'll want to drive it alot.

·
GT
64 Posts
I would go with the double cab.
I have an 02 ext. cab and besides there being no leg room unless you have the front seats up all the way you have to first open either of the front doors to open the back doors.
I have alwys bought cars or trucks that were either a demo or a year old with low miles and have gotten a good deal, just wish I would have gotten a Tundra with the full 4 doors.

GOOD LUCK, EITHER WAY IT'S A TOYOTA !!!! :whatwhat:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey, seriously. If you have to haul any kids around.........get the double. I have the access and yes I can fit a car seat in the back, but the front seat is on the last notch of forward adjustment and the recliner is totally upright. It is a pain. But, someone brought up a good point. In town or in-city driving is a little more manageable. One of the reasons I chose a tundra is because the f 150 was just too big for everyday use.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The extended cab can be used for passengers in the back, but like rvboy said, "it is not comfortable." 10-20 minute trip tops. Unless the passenger wants to lie down and take a nap. The seats are also like straight up in the back dude. The double can be adjusted. Either way you will still get the smooth tundra ride and powerful, quiet v-8

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.