Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -

CEL came on, and OBDII reader showed these two codes. From what I've read/researched, these relate to a couple of sensors?

I apologize for my lack of ability to read some of the more technical language relating to the issues at hand - are these 'flags' enough to lead to failure of an emissions/inspection check (in New Jersey)?

Finally, what sort of repair is necessary (and how much)? Is this a job that someone with practically 0 experience working under the hood could try to fix?

Thanks for your expertises!
-Dan

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think its your o2 sensor, and its the toughest one to get to. Its the one between the engine and the firewall. B1S1 sensor.
If you change this sensor out I believe this should clear you check engine light.
I had the P1135 code come on not to long ago, after I took my car to Autozone, they hooked up the reader and it came back as P1135.

I bought my o2 sensor from Rockauto.com for $115 shipped, its $175.00 from Autozone, and the part number is DENSO Part # 234-9021

I hope this helps...
:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.