Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of paint do I use for my hubcaps? Currently I wouldn't know but I have a Celica with smoked tail lights, S2000 antenna, so the car looks stealthy :D . So I was thinking to go all the way with my stealth idea and probably do black but im not sure about what type of paint.

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
Most auto parts stores have a paint specifically for that application. dont know how that would look, but the product is out there.

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
I agree with stockcamry. Save up and buy rims.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am trying to

the difference between rims and paint is about several hundred dollars. I will buy rims eventually but I hate hubcaps so I need a temporary solution.

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
I've seen alot of people here paint their stock five spoke rims to make it look like their spoon rims. But hub caps... My brother used to have gun metal painted stock Acura hub caps. Then he bought rims.

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
My hubbies looked pretty good, i wouldnt paint them, that would be tacky, but for hub caps they werent bad.

Of course i have Celica GT rims now, but thats a different story.

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
i do too, but i think that if the car is mainly stock, then it's alright to have them...I agree and save up for some rims like I am trying to do.
I still have to admit, my baby looks fine with her stock hubs...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
has anyone seen the stock celica hubcaps? They look very fugly compared to stock camry caps. In fact I wish I had camry hub caps.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Canton PH34R said:
has anyone seen the stock celica hubcaps? They look very fugly compared to stock camry caps. In fact I wish I had camry hub caps.
Which Celica do you have? Hub caps are available all the time off EBAY :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts