Toyota Nation Forum banner

painting 'black' bumpers?

1217 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  fredk
anyone ever painted the crumy black bumpers that some of the camry's came with? will my bumpers look like crap if I were to try to paint them to match the colour of the rest of the car?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· '93 LE Wagon V6 '94 LE I4
'93 V6 wagon, '94 I4 Sedan
1,271 Posts
WVcamry3sfe said:
anyone ever painted the crumy black bumpers that some of the camry's came with? will my bumpers look like crap if I were to try to paint them to match the colour of the rest of the car?
Will they look like crap? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you'll have to make that decision. That being said, when I repainted the dinged up front and rear bumpers on my daughter's Mitsu I got the primer, color, and clear coat from http://www.paintscratch.com .
They're not afraid to charge plenty but the color match was dead on.
FWIW
YMMV

· JUST RE ENGINEER IT
98 Prizum
2,985 Posts
they are far from straight and if you paint them it will really show up, your better off going yarding and get some 1 piece le painted plactic covers, the paint you paint those with will stick alot better than to the rubber ones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.