Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
We have an 08 Highlander Sport that we are very happy with but I can't figure out how to use the bluetooth with my Palm 700P. Any advice? It appears that my Highlander password is accepted into my Palm but there is a disconnect between my car and my phone. Any advice?

Thanks! MGH

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hi everyone,
We have an 08 Highlander Sport that we are very happy with but I can't figure out how to use the bluetooth with my Palm 700P. Any advice? It appears that my Highlander password is accepted into my Palm but there is a disconnect between my car and my phone. Any advice?

Thanks! MGH

Went through the EXACT same symptoms when I bought my Sport back in October. It was either here, or over at Tundra Solutions where I read that I should try updating the 700P. Went to Sprint, found the update, did the update, and have never had a problem since. FYI, on my 700P, the Version screen is showing "Palm OS Garnet v.5.4.9".

DeWat

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try this, once you have paired the phone, it won't say it is paired yet. Place an outgoing call from the Treo. Once the call is placed, it will finish the pairing. I was able to get this to work with my wifes Treo. Once this was done, it has worked perfectly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts