Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have read through different threads on this forum and others about purchasing another Panasonic battery for my Toyota. From what I have read it is not possible to buy a Panasonic battery in the United States. However, those threads I read are very old. I couldn't find any Panasonic batteries in the United States when browsing the Internet. My question is if they are available now in the United States from the dealer or elsewhere? If they are not, is there another way to purchase one without breaking the bank? Lastly, if that is not possible either, then are there any other Japanese batteries that are available? I read that Sony makes automotive batteries now and I also read in one thread that someone was using a Hitachi battery.

·
Soylent Green sales
rock crawler
12,801 Posts
IDK if they are available or not, but the Panasonic battery that came in my 89 Maxima was the best battery I've ever had. Lasted 15 yrs or more before I killed it by leaving the interior light on for 4 days.
If you find one it's going to be $500 or so but worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw many posts on other threads talking about how the Panasonic batteries lasted such a long time. One method that may be possible to get one is using one of the Australian battery sellers and arrange to have it shipped with them or with an independent courier. The shipping cost must be outrageous.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts