Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Corolla S. I am trying to use a ScanDisk Cruzer Glide 32mg with roughly 3700 songs. The head unit will only recognize the first 255 songs by artists alphabetically. I have searched the Corolla forum and the other forums and the only similiar problem is the head unit not recognizing any songs on the usb stick. The solution was to reformat and untag the songs and it seems to have worked. My problem is a little different since some songs are recognized. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Max

·
Corolla Fan
2013 Corolla L
436 Posts
I have a 2013 Corolla S. I am trying to use a ScanDisk Cruzer Glide 32mg with roughly 3700 songs. The head unit will only recognize the first 255 songs by artists alphabetically. I have searched the Corolla forum and the other forums and the only similiar problem is the head unit not recognizing any songs on the usb stick. The solution was to reformat and untag the songs and it seems to have worked. My problem is a little different since some songs are recognized. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Max
The corolla system will only recognize 255 songs PER folder... so just organize them into folders however you'd like. I did mine by category whne I was using a USB...

Then I put them all on an ipone which i connected through USB of the car, to get the coverart to work, and I didnt have to put them in folders. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.