Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I picked up a 1999 Camry LE sedan, auto with sunroof as a parts car. It's non-vvti as 2000-2001 was when they got it. It's black (paint is faded badly, interior is grey). I will post pics later. Lmk what you need.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you still have the Engine wiring harness and if so what are the plug configs for the ECU.
I haven't touched anything under the hood yet. 97-99 is interchangeable. 00-01 is when VVTI was added so only some stuff will work for those years.

·
Registered
1996 Toyota Camry
2 Posts
I have a 96 and have a cut in the harness and I decided if I'm going to put another harness in then put a 4 wire )2 sensor in. thats why I was wondering the plugs for the ECU because there are 2 or 3 different ones.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 96 and have a cut in the harness and I decided if I'm going to put another harness in then put a 4 wire )2 sensor in. thats why I was wondering the plugs for the ECU because there are 2 or 3 different ones.
Yeah I'm not sure man. It'll be awhile before I pull the engine bay. When I do, I'm going to keep it all together so I can sell to someone looking for one. Have you tried Youtube?

·
Registered
Gen 1 Solara
3 Posts
Just wondering where you're located at? I might need a valve cover but obviously want to do a pick up instead of shipping, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts