Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i found a parts car finially. Its a 91 red 5 speed moonroof. Some girl had it and rear ended a guy, so the front passenger side is totally screwed, and the air bag is no good. The guy wants 500 for it and it still runs and drives just fine, its a non turbo (5sfe) with 140 K on it. Is 500 a good deal for this car? Everything is perf from the dash to the rear bumper, just dirty as hell.

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
What parts are you going to use off of it?? What do you need? I could understand if it was a turbo or a 94+ or something.... but a 91NA? I guess if the interior is in really nice condition maybe.... but otherwise... why would you want it?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i need lots of little stuff here and there in the interior, and also i need the fender, and you can never have too many parts, in case soemthing breaks. Also i have a 5sfe that im soon gonna be buyin a 3sgte rear jdm clip, but till i get that i need my car to run good and having a whole nother engine woudlnt hurt for parts. I was just wonderin if it was a good price at 500?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts