Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can I get the 2 inch lowering springs(dobinsons) through and also who can I get Whiteline swaybars through. I currently have the 1.4 B+G springs/KYB on but I want it lower.

My next inquiry. I'd like to run 17's on my car. My original plan was 16's but since I have to buy the whole erebuni kit instead of the front lip alone I'm deciding that I'll give the car a more of a VIP look with bigger rims to fill out the wheel well. I also decided to paint it all black when I get the kit on. But anyway. What offset do I need for 17's. Preferably a 17x7 wheel.

thanks, Anthony

·
Pochacco Owns Me
3,123 Posts
you can get dobsin parts from raptorracing... it's not a 2' drop though more like 1.5

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If that's the case I'm sticking with my 1.4 B+G. I'll see about getting the sways from global. Or if another group buy pops up on here before I'm ready. The body kit is setting me back a good amount. So I'm putting the sways off till next month.

Just to update anyone on my GEN2 who knew what the original plans were.
Last Month : B+G Springs, KYB GR2 Struts
This Month:Body kit. Mounting the front bumper only for now so I can remove stuff behind it for a front mount.
Next Month: Swaybars, Fuel pump, Mounting necessary gauges
December: Front mount intercooler will be purchased and mounted, Thicker radiator will be purchased
January:Make sure the car is completely ready for the swap. maybe buy my wheels
February: turbo timer, 3SGTE Power!!!!!
March: Enjoy the 3SGTE!!!!
April: Install NEO AFC and HKS 272 cams.

that's the end of my six month forecast for this car.

Thanks for the help so far guys. I'm trying to put GEN2's on the map. I'll definetly be going for some magazine coverage when this car is painted and new wheels are mounted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts