Toyota Nation Forum banner

Parts help

981 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  ChefT
Hi everybody, I need a little help identifying a part. I have an 03 Tundra SR5 V8. I'm replacing some parts courtesy of black ice & need a bit of help identifying some particular bushings.

The bushings are rubber & sit between the radiator support and the frame. I can't seem to locate a name for these things to order replacements.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.