Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 86 Camry turbo diesel for a “good deal?”-maybe, and now I’m looking for some unique parts. First thing is the F-L subframe-like-bracket that the sway bar bushing/bracket attaches to is rotted out (pictured). I can’t find one new or salvaged yet, so I was wondering if anyone may be willing to sell me one or know where I may find one
Bicycle part Font Auto part Metal Fashion accessory
. For now Im working on an attempt to reconstruct it, however I don’t think it will be positioned right or reliable afterwards. My second part I’m looking for advice on is the turbo, the turbo on my 2.0L 2c-tlc has loose bearings and is seeping oil, the turbo says “CT-20 TOYOTA” on the compressor. Looking this up The closest thing I can find is ct-20 turbos for 84-95 2.4L 4-runners part number 17201-54030, where as the part number I find for a Camry diesel is 17201-64020. I can’t yet find I 100% compatible turbo rebuild kit yet either. Anyone know the details about the variants of the ct20 turbo and it’s applications, or any other advice helpful to that situation?
Bicycle part Font Auto part Metal Fashion accessory

1 - 1 of 1 Posts