Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the celica family i use to have a 01 corolla 5spd it was my civic killer wee (waiting for flaiming lol) but now i have a 95 celica gt. (gen 6 i think?? is that rite? did they make a gts for that gen?)

I bought it used and as such there is cosmetic damage. Luckly its only in one spot, which is the drivers side tail light. It appears that the previous owner backed into a poll, probably in a parking lot, and cracked the tail light.

The crack isnt bad at all however i wouldnt mind replacing it. Ive searched the net for stock replacements and even euro style ones and have come up completly empty. Is there any place where i can find a replacement either stock or after market other then a dealership?

Searching the net for parts i came across a picture of a celica, body style 94 to 99, that had what i can only discribe as headlight covers on both high and low beams. What this cover basically did was make the head light housing area become flush with the front bumber making it more aerodynamic i guess.

I think it looks ok does anyone know where i can find these as my search for these came up empty and id like to see more pix at a different angle.

Thanks in advanced if these questions have been disscused previously pleas link me to the thread as i searched the forum and couldnt find n e thing.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've got stock tail lights that I can sell ya. I've also got 94-95 jdm tail lights. Those are all amber at the end where the turn signals are instead of it being amber then red at the tip. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
owhhh stock and jdm tail lights!!!

I am intrested. How much and most inportantly can i see some pix especially of those jdm ones.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The JDM ones are at my parent's farm. I'll try and take pics as soon as I can. The regular stock ones are on my cousin's car right now cause he's redding out his tail lights. Its in great condition. I'll get back to ya when I have pictures.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still intrested tub rob 5. Ive seen some pix of the jdm one and would like to buy them off you if you still have them. Ill try to pm you later if you dont reply.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow that was super helpful. Thanks a bunch now i know were to go for car parts. Is this site only for oem parts. I found a whole grip of tail lights both left and right but how will i know if its that JDM one with amber corners all the way. or should i just assume that being already in the states of of north amrecian cars that the lights are like the one i already have on my car.

This was helpful because if the JDM ones fall through i know were to go for stock ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts