Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1992 paseo
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my name is Jason. I am not sure how things work here being that i am new to this but Ineed so advice from the people that would know. I just purchased my first Paseo and amm going to be puting a JDM Engine in. I am not sure what other parts I will need in the conversion (if any). Thank You

·
A Brother's Promise
1994 Toyota Paseo
123 Posts
Jason,

In order to save you time you can search this forum and find just about all the answers to every question you have.

But for some quick and easy info: 1) You can swap either the JDM 5efe (almost same specs as USDM) or the JDM 5e-fhe (20hp more than 5efe, give or take). 2) You can swap the Starlet 4e-fte turbo (bolts right in, same engine family "E" series) but some wiring will need to be done. Also almost ALL of the Toyota Starlet (chassis code EP82 and EP91) suspension parts will fit the Paseo. That also includes the rear disc brakes. Look for information provided by Paseo15psi and Dr Tweak. Those are two people that have provided some great knowledge on this forum. If you have any more questions (not to sound rude) check the forum first before asking. If just will save you some time in the long run. Take care and always GOD Bless!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts