Tire & Wheel Specialists
If you're in the market for a quality all-terrain truck tire that provides a premium blend of tire attributes at a value price,
we have the tire for you. The Pathfinder S A/T light truck design combines a smart balance of on-road handling and
off-road traction. The durable, specialized tread compound resists chipping and cutting during off-road adventures
and is backed by a 60,000-mile warranty. The tire's winter rating assures reliable traction year-round.
click image for 1001x1001 view
Pathfinder Sport S A/T
UTQG: 640 A, B (Standard Load Sizes)
UTQG: N/A (Light Truck Sizes)
Click here for: Pathfinder Sport S A/T Sizes, Specs, and Pricing
- Tapered circumferential and lateral grooves evacuate water, resist hydroplaning and help clear debris for improved traction on and off the road.
- Tri-polymer compound stays pliable in a wide range of summer and winter temperatures for reliable traction in all seasons.
- Winter Snowflake Symbol on tire sidewall indicates the highest level of traction for winter conditions.
- Inner tread block ridges and deep siping provide extra biting edges that boost traction in all conditions - including water, mud and snow.
- Continuous center rib delivers straight-line stability, confident steering response, and reduced road noise.
- Durable compound resists cuts and punctures for longer wear.
- 60,000-mile tread life limited warranty. (Standard Load Only)
Mikes Road Trip: Pit Stop: New treads for the truck