Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...a virtue I do not possess.

Hey all,

I've been lurking for quite a while now, jealous of all the beautiful, well put together, tacomas I've seen posted on this site for months now.

I finally did it. I ordered one. A 2009 PreRunner, 4-door, short bed, black, with the sports package. It is scheduled to come in to Houston on the next shipment from Dallas. Could be a day, could be a week. Can't wait, "little kid on Christmas morning" excited.

Well, just thought I'd drop in and say hello to everyone and admit my jealousy....

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome! I hope you have many enjoyable years with your new truck. Congrats and be sure to post plently of pictures!

·
DOMINICAN TACOMA
06 tacoma dc
190 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to TN.....It won't be long before you get the mod bug if you don't already have it:D

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
:welcome: to TN

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Houstonian!!! Well kind of.....Conroe. Hope you have some extra money laying around. Once the mod bug bites, you gotta itch it

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
Welcome to TN! As said before, hope you got deep pockets because you'll never stop finding mods for it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
speaking of mods,

first off what are your recommendations for a black taco, appearance wise?

second, my first mod will more than likely be a in-dash navigation system. is there a thread discussing makes/models or do any of you have suggestions?

thanks for the warm welcome all....

·
Registered
2008 DC TRD Sport
38 Posts
:welcome: and congrats

·
Registered
729 Posts
:welcome: to the prerunner club. :thumbsup:

·
Rocket Scientist
36 Posts
Congrats Bud!

I'm a Houstonian myself and just ordered a magnetic grey access cab with the sport package. Unfortunately I have to wait for mine to come in because apparently Texans don't like manual transmissions... :(

I'm trying to get my list of mods down myself so I'd be interested to see how you progress through em.

Cheers!

-Kopland

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts
speaking of mods,

first off what are your recommendations for a black taco, appearance wise?

second, my first mod will more than likely be a in-dash navigation system. is there a thread discussing makes/models or do any of you have suggestions?

thanks for the warm welcome all....

:welcome: As for mods do what you like it is your truck...but please please please SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH and if you can't find it after searching ask and we will help! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts