Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
5Speed2007SE
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I borrowed my friends camera and I found out that I suck at taking pictures, but I promise you that these pictures will keep comin' and hopefully they'll get better...

First... My 4300K HID'S with my running lights cleared out...WITHOUT the HID fogs (this ones for you PUNKS :) )

Blue Batmobile's headlight overlays...

Blue Batmobile's taillight (cutout) overlays with crystal white license plate light

At an angle...

Me just messing around and sticking my camera out of the sunroof...

*Drumroll* Front side view! with THE HID FOGS!

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! I'll try to post some better pictures soon...;)

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Your fogs aren't bright enough, I can barely see any lights... ;)

Put Dual HIDHID.

·
5Speed2007SE
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone from Paul to Pawel to Sean to DNA to OEM to Jas to Redline to Boricha (I could use some boricha right now actually... it's hot as heyl) thanks for the compliments!

Netforcer
Sometime in near future I'll try to angle those fogs down or something, but I kinda wanna leave it because the wreckless drivers in the fullerton area piss me off everyday haha

GTR
I'll try to find some floodlights to fit into my fogs

Redline
So pretty much I bought these "switchback bulbs" so the bulbs run crystal white and they blink amber... I'm still not done completing the mod because I need to splice some wires together and add what they call "load equalizers"...
But as soon as I'm done with it I'll post more pictures and perhaps a DIY.

:thumbsup:

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
I love this part! Hehehe... :D

+1 on the floodlights. ;)
lol better than from Paul to Paul :D the switchback interests me. might want to do that mod though like others are planning, i might go LED blinkers in future.

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Everyone from Paul to Pawel to Sean to DNA to OEM to Jas to Redline to Boricha (I could use some boricha right now actually... it's hot as heyl) thanks for the compliments!

Netforcer
Sometime in near future I'll try to angle those fogs down or something, but I kinda wanna leave it because the wreckless drivers in the fullerton area piss me off everyday haha

GTR
I'll try to find some floodlights to fit into my fogs

Redline
So pretty much I bought these "switchback bulbs" so the bulbs run crystal white and they blink amber... I'm still not done completing the mod because I need to splice some wires together and add what they call "load equalizers"...
But as soon as I'm done with it I'll post more pictures and perhaps a DIY.

:thumbsup:
Thanks for the info Pat, If you do a DIY that would be great. I'm trying to find some yellow bulbs for those so they match my fogs but no luck so far. I don't like to mess with wires too much but if it's easy enough i'll go with what you did.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.