Toyota Nation Forum banner

PATmobile's Picture Update

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  SEASPRO 
#1 ·
Ok, so I borrowed my friends camera and I found out that I suck at taking pictures, but I promise you that these pictures will keep comin' and hopefully they'll get better...

First... My 4300K HID'S with my running lights cleared out...WITHOUT the HID fogs (this ones for you PUNKS :) )

Blue Batmobile's headlight overlays...

Blue Batmobile's taillight (cutout) overlays with crystal white license plate light

At an angle...

Me just messing around and sticking my camera out of the sunroof...

*Drumroll* Front side view! with THE HID FOGS!

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! I'll try to post some better pictures soon...;)

See less See more
#13 ·
Everyone from Paul to Pawel to Sean to DNA to OEM to Jas to Redline to Boricha (I could use some boricha right now actually... it's hot as heyl) thanks for the compliments!

Netforcer
Sometime in near future I'll try to angle those fogs down or something, but I kinda wanna leave it because the wreckless drivers in the fullerton area piss me off everyday haha

GTR
I'll try to find some floodlights to fit into my fogs

Redline
So pretty much I bought these "switchback bulbs" so the bulbs run crystal white and they blink amber... I'm still not done completing the mod because I need to splice some wires together and add what they call "load equalizers"...
But as soon as I'm done with it I'll post more pictures and perhaps a DIY.

:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.