Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A lot of people have been pming me to post pictures of my car. Especially with the tein drop. Here are pics of my car.. Some updates. Well old updates lol. Many of the photos are repeats because my photobucket got filled. Got a new account. I'll be taking more pictures of my car tomorrow along with my friend's 1969 Camaro SS. He has a 11 second car :) He also just put in his order at the Chevy dealership for the 2010 Camaro SS lol.

Once again, I can't thank Gene enough. You are the man that made everything happen.

- Bucket seat is in. The passenger is on hold.
- Harnesses are in.
- Catalytic Converter is out.
- Resonators are out.
- 10PSI of boost, projected 300WHP. Still need to dynotune. Again.
- New Roof Spoiler. The one on the car was the old one. I have the newer version :) Will post pics soon. I might sell the newer version spoilers. I might not.
- I finally made a MP3 CD that will last me a couple of months. Took me forever sorting out the songs :)

Please note that I am not a professional photographer. Besides, this car's so damn sexy, theres no such thing as a bad angle or a picture of this beast. This thread are for the billions of people who asked me for pictures.

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is enkei RP01! Man you have good eyes lol. The rims are over 9 years old!

·
2010 Camry SE V6
2005 Avalon Limited
3,218 Posts
I love your car man! Hows that stock tranny holding up with that much power/torque?

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
The only boosted Gen6!!! :clap:
Replace the passenger seat soon...It looks kinda odd right now next to the bucket seat. lol.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
hmm i can't help but wonder how badly paul would smoke all us gen 6 v6ers. hehe love the ride paul.

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how do you control AC and Heat??!

B E A utiful:clap:
AC controls are in the glove compartment now lol

He doesn't need A/C... it's just added weight... hahaha

Is your strut bar dirty or is it rubbing on the lining of the hood?
Rubbing against the hood :)

I love your car man! Hows that stock tranny holding up with that much power/torque?
The tranny is beautiful. I'm looking into upgrading my torque converter though through IPT transmission, Lowers shift time by more than a second!

The only boosted Gen6!!! :clap:
Replace the passenger seat soon...It looks kinda odd right now next to the bucket seat. lol.
My girl doesn't like bucket seat... We'll see lol.

Looking good.
Whats up with gene? Is he still parting out?
BUY HIS TURBO!

hmm i can't help but wonder how badly paul would smoke all us gen 6 v6ers. hehe love the ride paul.
Thanks Pawel! Kind of sounds like my name, but the way a drunk person would say it lol

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
Thanks Pawel! Kind of sounds like my name, but the way a drunk person would say it lol
lol

well thats bc it is your name. just in polish. technically my name is also paul and everyone does call me paul but since your Paul on this forum then for respect and to lessen confusion i put my username as Pawel062 instead of Paul062.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
That POS gotta go.....

J/K! :D

1 - 20 of 87 Posts