Toyota Nation Forum banner

Penny in the track

298 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Chuzz
I got a Penny in the track where you move the seat forward or back and now I can't move the seat forward enough to touch the peddles I can touch them but it's quite a stretch. Does anybodyknow how to get that out of a 2010 Toyota Corolla
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got a Penny pennyin the track where you move the seat forward or back and now I can't move the seat forward enough to touc ought to touch the pe. I can touch them but it's quite a stretch. Does anybodyknow how to get that out of a 2010 Toyota Corolla
That's peddles by the way. My phone for some reason Took that out

One with the farce
You鈥檒l likely have to unbolt the seat and lift it out of the car, then flip it upside down. Pretty hard to access those tracks in the car.

just a nobody
Echo
Depending on where the penny is, OP might not be able to move the seat enough to remove the seats; the mounting bolts might be obsured by the tracks!

If the penny is not wedged in tight, OP might be able to put some sticky tape on a stick and pull the penny out! However, without see the condition of how the penny is in, can't say what will or will not work; hence a picture would be helpful

Diehard Rams Fan
I would try and use a magnet and a screwdriver. If the screwdriver can dislodge it the magnet will grab it.

• Haha
Reactions: kenny-bob
1 - 14 of 14 Posts