Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for more people in Atlanta that have done mods or added options to their truck so that we can meet up and see them in person.

If you are in the Atlanta area, please post.

(Also, there is a person in my office building (4111 Northside Parkway) that has a NICE double cab. I've watched it progress from mostly stock. Whomever it is got a nice Bull bar for X-mas! :))

·
Registered
157 Posts
Here in Sandy Springs which is 400 north and 285.

This weekend I was intending on meeting up with some guys and helping with a headlight mod.

I'm sure they wil post up.

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,745 Posts
Alpharetta to Gainesville today. :sosad:

·
Registered
780 Posts
i go to Georgia State University in downtown atlanta. my parents live kinda close to athens....we are supposed to meet near suwanee (can't spell) exit 117 i think on I-85 north.....i need to revive that thread....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yo Ryan. Come on over on Saturday and we can do the black out mod on your headlights. How does 11 sound?

·
not available
integra/taco
297 Posts
how about a tacoma meet downtown atlanta? like varisity or soemthing.

·
not available
integra/taco
297 Posts
tim.powerbook said:
fine with me.....i don't really like the varsity's parking lot that much though.....
true, i still go there when the imports/domestics meet on the 1st thursday of every month though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in Sugarhill work in Alphareta, been reading forum for a while.
Not to many mods yet, but getting the itch.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Patso said:
I'm in Sugarhill work in Alphareta, been reading forum for a while.
Not to many mods yet, but getting the itch.
that's pretty close to me. i used to work in buford, which is right beside Sugarhill.

looking forward to getting an event together :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
vubuilt said:
true, i still go there when the imports/domestics meet on the 1st thursday of every month though.
I went down there one night for that in my M3. I was by far the oldest person there, and I'm 32.... Wont be doing that again...

·
Registered
2014 Tacoma 4x4 DC
46 Posts
Athens

Hi All...I'm in Athens.

Willing to meet and share info on my Pioneer AVIC Z-1, 2 inch lift up front, airbags in rear.

Ed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts