Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Camry SE and i love it. It think its pretty quick especially on manual mode. Im thinking about doing some mods to it. Maybe a cold air intake, coilovers and whatever else.
Anyone have any suggestions on mods that would get the car Faster.

So far I've done a muffler delete and it sounds pretty good. Other than cosmetics that it.
Heres some pics of the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,395 Posts
LS swap (Look at my signature, mods will probably be similar)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I can already tell that most of the suggestions will be engine swaps😂
Don't listen to anyone who says that you should put an LS in it. You need a ford Barra turbo in it with overnight parts from Sydney 😁.

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
I can already tell that most of the suggestions will be engine swaps😂
Don't listen to anyone who says that you should put an LS in it. You need a ford Barra turbo in it with overnight parts from Sydney 😁.
https://youtu.be/9ggyCnUVmQc
The biggest question... what is under his hood... Taking mine for another Dyno baseline in two weeks.

·
Registered
2012 Camry SE V6
1,787 Posts
Step 1: Find nice used V6, trade 4 banger on the V6.
Step 2: Enjoy the V6 power without dumping money into a 4 banger..

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,426 Posts
^ Main reason why I got a V6. Plus, with an intake, it sounds better.

Just wish my wife would let me put on a custom exhaust system. I miss having an exhaust for my car.

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
^ Main reason why I got a V6. Plus, with an intake, it sounds better.

Just wish my wife would let me put on a custom exhaust system. I miss having an exhaust for my car.
I drive with my front left and my rear right windows cracked about four inches open almost all of the time because I enjoy the sound of my Megan Racing Catback.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,426 Posts
I drive with my front left and my rear right windows cracked about four inches open almost all of the time because I enjoy the sound of my Megan Racing Catback.
I get you but have you ever driven a car with a V6 and custom exhaust? Different type of feelings that I can't explain.

My last car was a Genesis Coupe V6 and I had a true dual exhaust with exhaust manifolds and headers. That thing was pure bliss.

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
I get you but have you ever driven a car with a V6 and custom exhaust? Different type of feelings that I can't explain.

My last car was a Genesis Coupe V6 and I had a true dual exhaust with exhaust manifolds and headers. That thing was pure bliss.
I'm plenty sure that those will sound much better than my Camry. Best way I can describe mine is "well-behaved".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts