Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Toyota Corolla
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. It's nice to see a broad based forum like this exsists. A lot of people know of me. I'm Peter co-founder of Team Toyminator. I look forward to chatting with everyone on here. If you have any questions that I can help you with e-mail me at [email protected] You can also check us out on our East Coast Toyota forum http://hachi-roku.com/forum/index.php We will be posting meets on there as well as here. That way we get everyone covered. I hope to see some of you this Saturday at the meet at Palisades Mall.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
You guys have some of the NICEST car's I've seen. I took these pics back in Oct. I think one of these cars is yours. :)

Hope you guys have a good showing at the meet on Sat.

·
Registered
1985 Toyota Corolla
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. Out of the cars you posted up the Te's are my cousin Jr's cars. The white one is COMPLETLY apart awaiting it's SR20 swap. The blue one is sitting awaiting a new differential. Broke the old one:sosad: The white AE86 coupe is at the shop having a bigger turbo installed, new engine manegment, and a few other upgrades. The wine colored hatch is mine. I will have it there as long as I have it done in time. Shouldn't be a problem though.:D

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
One of the FEW car's I like the Lambo doors on. Oh, whats happening with the White JDM car that was in the garage bay behind your car? That was NICE!!!!

*ADDED: BTW, I was the skinny white boy from CT that drove up in the Gen 3 Beige Camry. No, not Adam from your club.........even though my Name is ALSO Adam. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts