Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put a quadlock drive mount in the very upper left of my windshield, so that my phone grazes the sun visor. That seemed like the best possible option for me. I already use the quadlock on my bike, which is why I decided to just use it for my car too. It is very bulky though, which sucks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I put a quadlock drive mount in the very upper left of my windshield, so that my phone grazes the sun visor. That seemed like the best possible option for me. I already use the quadlock on my bike, which is why I decided to just use it for my car too. It is very bulky though, which sucks.
can you post a pic to see how it looks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just ordered the Pro Clip w/magnet mount 65 bucks is kinda cray but after driving this afternoon I felt it's the better option for me. There's a Ebay option I was contemplating but it blocks the center vent and phone position isn't the optimal in my opinion. I will post pics when installed

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered the Pro Clip w/magnet mount 65 bucks is kinda cray but I after driving this afternoon I feel its the better option for me. Theres a Ebay option I was contemplating but it blocks the center vent and phone position isn't the optimal in my opinion. I will post pics when installed

Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Because I use CarPlay 99% of the time, I don't need a mount that is visible. I just hate having my phone slide around the passenger seat (current home).

Anybody with a slick center pedestal mount without filling a cupholder?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Because I use CarPlay 99% of the time, I don't need a mount that is visible. I just hate having my phone slide around the passenger seat (current home).

I got a short coiled lightning cable and keep my iPhone X in the cubby next to the port.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I wish I could do the same but my job demands to much of my attention, unfortunately, not proud to say it either. The good thing is that Apple CarPlay does for the most part handle my multitasking on the road with voice commands features

·
Registered
32 Posts
looks really good. does the steering wheel block the phone at all? and how solid does it feel? my device mount will stick out about an inch.
It partially blocks the lower left but its not to bad, overall I can see the whole phone. The mount is firm, no flimsy or jerky feel at all, the magnet is also very solid to. Overall I’m very happy with fit/finish, location and quality.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It partially blocks the lower left but its not to bad, overall I can see the whole phone. The mount is firm, no flimsy or jerky feel at all, the magnet is also very solid to. Overall I’m very happy with fit/finish, location and quality.
On my S2000 my device holder sticks out a bit... based on what you have you think the same device holder will work? or will this stick out too far and interfere? (I couldnt rotate the upload)

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
On my S2000 my device holder sticks out a bit... based on what you have you think the same device holder will work? or will this stick out too far and interfere? (I couldnt rotate the upload)
None off that, it sits flush and installation is very easy. No one should have any issues

30mpg!!!!!

You must drive your car like its a rental.

Mount looks nice, I'll be buying the same.
:grin:

I’m actually enjoying driving a slow car fast

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
None off that, it sits flush and installation is very easy. No one should have any issues

:grin:

I’m actually enjoying driving a slow car fast
thanks for your reply King.. I'm not getting the magnet mount like you have I'm getting the mount as shown that sticks out a few inches. Think that mount will work? Hopefully its far enough from the wheel and wont interfere.

wish I could visit your car lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
thanks for your reply King.. I'm not getting the magnet mount like you have I'm getting the mount as shown that sticks out a few inches. Think that mount will work? Hopefully its far enough from the wheel and wont interfere.

wish I could visit your car lol
You should be ok... phone holder shouldn’t stick out much... you’d think pro clip would test magnetic and phone holder attachments they offer on their site. I can definitely say that I’m really pleased with the magnet holder

1 - 20 of 45 Posts