·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
darn it! i was trying to edit what i wrote but it ended up not saving it, crap!

anyway, i was just explaining what is to be done with it. the headlight extension is gonna be a plastic block painted silver then bolted on top with a piece of clear plastic scribed with reflection lines, so it might actually get some lighting from the hi beams. the front structure's idea basically came from sentra se-r and protege5. just wondering what you guys think about it cuz i can find no better critics. --do you think i can use styrene sheets to fabricate the entire grill so i don't have to destroy the old one? i use them for my scale models and they are kind of soft and easy to work with. and if in the event i "destroy" the old grill, would dealers mark my tradein price down cuz the grill is changed...?

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
if your worried about trade in value then don't do it.

it looks good but i wouldn't try that clear extension too many things can go wrong

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umm... i think i phrased the "extension" wrong. it's really two plastic pieces *outside* of the headlight, they are not really part of the headlight but just for simulation of an extension cuz it's silver with clear covers. it's really to fill up the gap betwee the front structures with the headlights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts