Toyota Nation Forum banner

Picked up a new Tacoma yesterday!!

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  pooperscooper 
#1 ·
Went into the 'Stealership' yesterday morning and picked up a brand spankin new Toyota Tacoma Prerunner! (black, access cab, SR5 package, 6 Spd).

I gotta say these trucks aren't that photogenic, they look much nicer in person and a picture can't capture how big they actually are. I've got no complaints so far, heck i don't think the stock stereo system is too bad, but this is going from a POS stereo on a 94 Toyota pickup so pretty much anything would be an improvement. I think my first upgrade will be TRD exhaust and intake, seat covers, and either Ipod interface of some sort or a new stereo system.

I didnt get to drive it much yesterday, went to the Seahawks game.. Sorry Cowboy fans!!:lol:

All in all a great day! Got a new truck and the Seahawks beat the Cowgirls!!

#6 ·
pooperscooper said:
Will do shortly! oh, and i forgot to mention, when dealing with the finance dude, he tried selling me an extended warranty and lo-jack, which i both turned down
Congrats!! You have 40 post so? Do I need to remind you? PICS! Man! PICS!LOL!!!:lol:
If you want the Extended?
Toyota Platinum Extended Warranty 7yr/100k miles, $0 deductible, $805
I think the 4X4 is about $880.

Troy Dietrich at Greenfield Toyota
Phone 413 772-0231 or 800 255-0212

#12 ·
I had a 1991 Toyota 4WD (before the Tacoma name). I really liked that truck. We got our 2006 Tacoma last May, and I love that damn thing. I'm betting you'll have the same feeling soon, if not already.

Enjoy!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.