Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty the white DC is my truck and the only mods are the tinted windows, tanneau cover (I think I spelled that wrong, oh well), K&N and last but not least the headlight mod (clear). My buddies truck has the daystar 2.5" lift kit, 17" American Racing Mohove with 265/70/17 Nitto TG's, tinted windows, tanneau cover and the headlight mod (black). Check 'em out let us know what you think.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
nice reg cab. Any more pics of the wheels on it ?

·
Registered
848 Posts
I was never impressed by the black headlight mod, but I do like the clear ones.

·
Engine 80 is in service
'10 FJ Cruiser 4x4
1,040 Posts
Debadge that white truck ASAP! It would look so clean with the headlights already cleared out.

Both look really good. The silver one makes me, once again, realize how badly I want to do the black headlights.

·
Banned
05 Taco PreRunner
784 Posts
OneMnk said:
Just curious. IS taking out the lenses illegal in CA?

Everything is LEGAL...until you get CAUGHT!!! :lol:

P.S. Never have had a license plate on the front of my truck until I got custom plates. And yes it is illegal not to have your plates on the front of your vehicle in CA.

·
Hey There...
05' Prerunner Taco
920 Posts
Lol I know that. Im talking about Headlight lenses(or reflectors the horridly ugly ornage and yellow ones) silly.

·
Don't mess with the Blue
'06 DC Sport TRD
1,809 Posts
Those trucks look nice. I am a huge fan of the super white. I agree with 10SE, you really should Debadge that baby, it would look a whole lot nicer. Go for it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts