Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
slowamatic noob
1996 Toyota Camry
3,857 Posts
JetspeedCamry said:
Yeah man, whatever turns you on, but, no hard feelings K....let's just see your car's front end...don't worry if you havnt got these "projectors" or anything, lets all just get it out in the open and set the record straight. Maybe you were going through a rough patch in your life, thats all ok man..lets just see your car as a whole.
dam straight... i 2nd that..

at least say something about what you did last time, and maybe we will not bash you anymore... :rolleyes:

·
Camry Under Construction
668 Posts
not into the whole faded smoke tail lights but whatever makes you happy is what you are gonna do

·
Midship Captain
1991 MR2 Turbo
1,643 Posts
^^ Yea Gen4's are easy to Tint Because they are strait and pretty flat. Gen3's and especially Gen5's are hard to tint because they curve. So window tint doesnt typically work.

·
FJ nut
2,185 Posts
I got two questions... WHY man?.. and WHY ?

GEN3 was special to me in a way that it had those long tail lights in the back from end to end.

Sorry. Whatever keeps u happy.

·
Seem.2.Attract.5Ohhz.Alot
93 Camry LE
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
RAV4EVR said:
I got two questions... WHY man?.. and WHY ?

GEN3 was special to me in a way that it had those long tail lights in the back from end to end.

Sorry. Whatever keeps u happy.
you like the long tail light??? i thought most gen 3s painted the center panel...it looks like crap i know but im gonna get the center repainted when i get the whole car painted in spring

and go ahead keep the bashing coming...ive got suttin to shut you all up goD...lol i dont mind anyway...its what ever ...is'all :heart: haha

·
Carzz R Xpensive!!111
1,223 Posts
dude don't take it personally, you asked everyone what they thought...and they told you:rolleyes: what you just showed us is very unique, and i personally have never seen it anywhere. despite what everyone thinks, it's defiantly original on the gen3, and i think if that's what you wanna sport, then more power to you. :thumbup:

can't wait to see what you have planned that's gonna shut everyone up, hope it's killer

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
totalreborn said:
you like the long tail light??? i thought most gen 3s painted the center panel...it looks like crap i know but im gonna get the center repainted when i get the whole car painted in spring

and go ahead keep the bashing coming...ive got suttin to shut you all up goD...lol i dont mind anyway...its what ever ...is'all :heart: haha
You asked for an opinion, we gave it. You can't expect everyone to like what you do to your car. As long as you like it, that's what matters. We can't take it away from you that you did something original, and that it took some work to get done.

BUT, after what you did, you can't expect everyone to even like you.

·
Seem.2.Attract.5Ohhz.Alot
93 Camry LE
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
.tony. .riot. said:
You asked for an opinion, we gave it. You can't expect everyone to like what you do to your car. As long as you like it, that's what matters. We can't take it away from you that you did something original, and that it took some work to get done.

BUT, after what you did, you can't expect everyone to even like you.

no lol im not mad at everyone not liking my tail lights i was just refferring to the projector incident...haha everyone has there own taste i wasnt taking anythign personal or offense to any comments..just to those who are bashing still about the incident....all i did was post a thread for a projector group buy which i was going to do through here but since most thought it was a scam what could i do...iono why everyone doesnt like me..but youll see soon where i sold those projectors...but theyre selling for much more than i first proposed so...sucks for those who didnt take it the first time :D ...i might think of making another set but...not for awhile...feel sorry for those that still have a grudge towards a small mistake of posting a picture of what the final result would look like...i mean most things you buy online for the camry have pics of what the product will resemble not the actual application..thats my explanation...

have a great day! haha:whatwhat:

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
totalreborn said:
no lol im not mad at everyone not liking my tail lights i was just refferring to the projector incident...haha everyone has there own taste i wasnt taking anythign personal or offense to any comments..just to those who are bashing still about the incident....all i did was post a thread for a projector group buy which i was going to do through here but since most thought it was a scam what could i do...iono why everyone doesnt like me..but youll see soon where i sold those projectors...but theyre selling for much more than i first proposed so...sucks for those who didnt take it the first time :D ...i might think of making another set but...not for awhile...feel sorry for those that still have a grudge towards a small mistake of posting a picture of what the final result would look like...i mean most things you buy online for the camry have pics of what the product will resemble not the actual application..thats my explanation...

have a great day! haha:whatwhat:
You never explained that the picture you posted would be what they would look like. You posted a picture of your car with Tony's projectors photoshopped into it, saying that those were your projectors.

If what you're saying is the case, then why didn't you just post a picture of the actual projectors?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.